How does the funding work?
Posted: October 30, 2017 at 9:42 am, Last Updated: August 19, 2020 at 3:28 pm
- PGF funds are available immediately upon the committee funding approval. Project funds must be expended by May 31st unless special permission is requested.
- PGF award funds may be allocated to purchase supplies and/or materials essential to the completion of the project.
- PGF will not reimburse students for items purchased directly. All purchases should go through the university and obey all the purchasing rules. All funds are transferred to university department/office that purchased supplies and/or materials, and are not issued directly to students.
- Infrastructure improvement projects requesting over $20,000 and research projects requesting over $5,000 are strongly encouraged to apply for other grants and/or obtain funding from other Mason departments.
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Write to Margaret Lo at email@example.com