Who manages the stormwater sewer system at Mason and where can I get more information about it?

George Mason University’s Land Development division within Facilities manages Mason’s stormwater program. This program oversees the stormwater sewer system on Mason’s campuses and permits land disturbance construction projects in compliance with all local, regional, and federal laws and regulations. Please visit the Land Development website on Mason’s Facilities website for more information. For any additional information, please email facilq@gmu.edu.