How to Apply for Funds
COVID-19 Update: We appreciate your engagement with the PGF and your commitment to making an impact at Mason. The PGF is anticipated to return in full operation in fall 2020, and we greatly look forward to working with you then. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines to submit preliminary and final applications for the committee’s review:
Deadline 1: Friday, September 18, 2020
Deadline 2: Friday, October 23, 2020
Deadline 3: Friday, December 4, 2020
Deadline 4: Friday, February 5, 2021
Deadline 5: Friday, March 5, 2021
Deadline 6: Friday, April 2, 2021
Quick Fund Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis between Fall 2020 – Spring 2021.
- For projects requesting less than $1,000, you may complete a Quick Fund application and submit it whenever it is ready.
- Projects seeking more than $1,000 will need to complete a two step process, which involves the submission and approval of a preliminary application before a final application will be considered.
- All application submissions should be sent to email@example.com for review by the PGF Committee
- Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to all your burning questions about the PGF.
Please download and read all relevant application guides before submitting any applications to the PGF Committee. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Forms and Guides
- PGF funds are available immediately upon the committee funding approval. Project funds must be expended by May 31st unless special permission is requested.
- PGF award funds may be allocated to purchase supplies and/or materials essential to the completion of the project.
- PGF funds cannot be used for travel or to award scholarships, stipends, or other forms of compensation.
- PGF will not reimburse students for items purchased directly. All purchases should go through the university and obey all the purchasing rules. All funds are transferred to university department/offices for the purchase of the supplies and/or materials. The funds are not issued directly to the awardees.
- Infrastructure improvement projects requesting over $20,000 and research projects requesting over $5,000 are strongly encouraged to apply for other grants and/or obtain funding from other Mason departments.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com for more information.