How to Apply for Funds
- Application Deadlines for Spring 2020: Friday, February 7; Friday, February 28; and Friday, March 27.
- For projects requesting less than $1,000, you may complete a Quick Fund application, which are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All application submissions should be sent to email@example.com for review by the PGF Committee
- Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to all your burning questions about the PGF.
Please download and read all relevant application guides before submitting any applications to the PGF Committee. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Forms and Guides
- PGF funds are available immediately upon the committee funding approval. Project funds must be expended by May 31st unless special permission is requested.
- PGF award funds may be allocated to purchase supplies and/or materials essential to the completion of the project.
- PGF will not reimburse students for items purchased directly. All purchases should go through the university and obey all the purchasing rules. All funds are transferred to university department/office that purchased supplies and/or materials, and are not issued directly to students.
- Infrastructure improvement projects requesting over $20,000 and research projects requesting over $5,000 are strongly encouraged to apply for other grants and/or obtain funding from other Mason departments.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com for more information.