The fund is managed by a committee of five students, two faculty and two facilities staff. The Committee is responsible for processing and approving applications, marketing the PGF, and giving individual attention to each project to support its success.
Faculty and Staff Committee members have been selected as a result of their ability to facilitate the academic and facilities aspects of these projects, and as such, are semi-permanent positions. Student committee members may serve a maximum of three years with a requirement to re-apply at the end of each school year for the following year.
Current Committee Members
- Danielle Melton- Government & Intl Politics – Student Chair
- Thomas Lacey – Mechanical Engineering
- Shawn McElwain – Mechanical Engineering
- Haylee Davis – Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Zuri Gagnon – Biology
- Dr. Younsung Kim – Assistant Professor, Environmental Science & Policy – Acting Faculty Chair
- Dr. Karen Lee – Assistant Director of Students as Scholars Program
- Samira K. Lloyd – Sustainability Program Manager, Office of Sustainability – Staff Chair
- Beth Long – Associate Architect/Planner, Campus Planning
If you’re interested in becoming part of the PGF Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.